Intelligence Bureau IB Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Intelligence Bureau IB before 10/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Qualification: Candidate should have completed the education as Graduation Degree with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
Number of vacancies: UR – 951, OBC – 184, SC – 109, ST – 56, Ex Servicemen – 130
Desirable: Knowledge of computers.
Age Limit: Age of contenders must be between 18 to 27 Years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
Pay Scale: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay from recruiting organization.
Examination Fee: 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
MODE OF PAYMENT: The examination fee can be paid offline or online.
OFFLINE PAYMENT: (Cash Deposit): In this option, the applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates
ONLINE PAYMENT: The applicants having Internet Banking, ATMCum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number during the process of online payment.
- Written Exam
- Interview:100 marks
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned above.
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question
How To Apply?
- Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- The application portal will be operational from 12.8.17 to 02.9.17 till 23:59 hours. Registration done prior to 12.8.17 and after 02.9.17 will not be accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether
- The online application is divided into two parts. Part-I relates to the personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate and Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee, wherever applicable.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature at the time of online registration (in a single file, the size of which should not be more than 50 KB). Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination and any variation in signature could render them unfit for the examination.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of multiple applications may result in cancellation of applications altogether.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates must preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information, particularly the email id and uploaded correct 5 photograph and signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph and signature are visible and not hazy/blurred, otherwise the photograph and signature should be uploaded again or the page should be reloaded or refreshed. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information/photograph/signature is correct.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that e-mail addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox and not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for mails sent from the helpdesk e-mail i.e. email@example.com from time to time.
- Candidates are requested to make sufficient number of passport size coloured photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College etc. to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The photographs would be required at subsequent stages of recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded my result in cancellation of candidature
- CLOSING DATE: 10.9.2017 (till 23:59 hours).
Apply For This Job Here : http://www.mha.nic.in