FCI Punjab Watchman Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. Number||Name of Vacant Post||Number of Posts|
The educational qualification for applying aspirants will be 8th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply. For complete details visit the officials web portal of the FCI Punjab.
Age limit And Age Relaxation
According to the FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2017 Notification, the age limit for the candidates to apply for the FCI Watchman Written Exam is should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 1.08.2017.
The upper age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- SC/ST Applicants: 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Ex-service Contenders: As per Govt Rule
Officials of the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Punjab is accepting the online application form from the applicants when only they pay the application fee. So General/OBC Participants are required to pay Rs. 250/- While all other contenders (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) need not pay any application fee.
All applied aspirants need to attend the Written Exam and Interview to get placed in this Food Corporation of India (FCI) Punjab as a Watchman.
Pay Scale and Grade Pay
Candidates who got selected for these posts as a Watchman then they will get monthly pay band of Rs. 8100/- Rs. 18070/- per month.
How to Apply FCI Punjab Watchman Openings 2017
- First of all willing aspirant visit official website www.fcipunjabapply.com.
- Search for the FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2017 Notification in the career section.
- Then read the official recruitment notification if you are eligible then click on the apply link.
- Fill the application form and attach the recent photograph and signature.
- Recheck the filled application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee as per category.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-09-2017
For More Information Click Here: http://www.fcipunjabapply.com