WCDO Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Online 4124 PGT TGT PRT Jobs: Women and Child Development Organization, New Delhi has recently issued an Employment News Notice. As per the WCDO Notification 2017, the Organization is inviting the Applications from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment of the Teachers. Therefore the candidates who have interested to apply for the Teaching Field Jobs can use this opportunity. The WCDO Recruitment 2017 Notification is available on the official website: http://www.wcdo.org.in
Activate Link on : 9th November 2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 8th December 2017
WCDO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Organization Name: Women and Child Development Organization, New Delhi.
Official Website: www.wcdo.org.in.
Job Category: Govt Job
Name Of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teachers(PGT): 1482.
- Trained Graduate Teachers(TGT): 1089
- Miscellaneous Categories(Music Teacher, Art Drawing, PET, Librarian): 1189
- Special Education Teacher(TGT): 313.
- Third language Teacher(TGT): 131.
- Primary/Nursery Teacher and Special Educators: 1480.
- Non-Teaching Staff: 1031.
Total Number of Vacancies: 6715.
Eligibility Criteria For Women and Child Development Teacher vacancy 2017
Education Qualification: The candidates with Post Graduate/Degree with 4 Years/Diploma degree with Computer Knowledge can apply for the Women and Child Development Teacher Jobs.
- Post Graduate Teachers: 40 Years.
- Trained Graduate Teachers, Miscellaneous Categories: 38 Years.
- Primary/Nursery Teacher and Special Educators, Non-Teaching Staff: 35 Years.
Pay Scale: 9,300Rs- 34,800Rs Per Month for all Teacher Posts. For the LDC post, the salary range is 5,200Rs-20,200Rs. For details refer the official Notification.
Selection Criteria: The Women and Child Development Recruitment Board will conduct the Written Exam and then the Interview to the Applicants to select for the WCDO Recruitment.
- General/OBC: 800Rs.
- SC/ST/PWD: 500Rs.
Further details about the Examination fee, read the official advertisement.
How to Apply For WCDO Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Women and Child Development Organization, New Delhi official website, www.wcdo.org.in.
- After that, Click on the Advertisement tab.
- Read the complete information about the WCDO Recruitment carefully.
- Then click on the Apply Online Button.
- Select the Post which you want to apply.
- Fill all details and upload the relevant documents such as Photo and Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- At last, Submit the Online application.
- Initial Date of the Application Process: 09-11-2017.
- The last day of the Application Submission: 08-12-2017.
- The last date of the Fee Payment: 09-12-2017.
Download Official Application: http://www.wcdo.org.in/page-ADVERTISEMENT.aspx