GPSC 1363 Jobs Recruitment 2019 – Apply AE, Assist Professor & State Tax Inspectors
Latest Gujarat PSC Latest Notification & Important Dates
- PSC Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Number of Vacancies : 1363
- Advertisement No. GPSC/201819/49 to GPSC/201819/113
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer, State Tax Inspector & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 18th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th April 2019
- Date of Physical Efficiency Test (Tentative) : 18th August 2019 to 08th October 2019
- Interview Date : November 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2019 – 1363 Radiologist, Inspector, Assistant Engineer & Professor Jobs
Gujarat Public Service Commission officials to provide employment opportunities to unemployed youth of its state. Minimum degree pursued contenders are willing to apply. 18th April 2019 is the due date for acceptance of applications. Applications should be submitted through online mode.
Assistant Engineer, Research Officer, Assistant Professor, Agriculture Officer, Radiologist, Police Inspector, State Tax Inspector and other vacancies are ready to be filled in GPSC. Aspirants those who possess all the eligibility criteria are only willing to apply. https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in is the official website for knowing complete details.
GPSC Recruitment 2019 Notifications
1363 empty positions are to be filled in various departments of Gujarat Public Service Commission. They are as follows.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 21
- Research Officer – 06
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – 285
- State Tax Inspector – 424
- Assistant Professor (History) – 27
- Assistant Professor (Botany) – 13
- Assistant Professor (Accountancy) – 15
- Assistant Professor (Gujarati) – 34
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics) – 10
- Assistant Professor (Sociology) – 24
- Assistant Professor (English) – 38
- Assistant Professor (Physics) – 22
- Assistant Professor (Economics) – 18
- Assistant Professor (Commerce) – 14
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry) – 31
- Assistant Professor (Political Science) – 04
- Assistant Professor (Philosophy) – 05
- Assistant Professor (Psychology) – 03
- Assistant Inspector – 25
- Microbiologist (Specialist Service) – 18
- Pathologist – 16
- Oto- Rhino Laryngology – 24
- Radiologist (Specialist Service) – 49
- Psychiatrist (Specialist Service) – 27
- Agriculture Officer – 101
- Police Inspector – 49
GPSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- BA/ B.Tech passed candidates can apply for jobs in Gujarat Engineering Service.
- Graduation holders can apply for police inspector job.
- Bachelor degree in science passed candidates can apply for Agriculture Officer jobs.
- Diploma/ Degree is the qualification for Assistant Inspector post.
- For Assistant professor post the qualification is post graduation in respective discipline.
- For remaining positions the qualification is degree.
- Post wise age limit is as follows.
- Police Inspector – 20 to 35 years
- Agriculture Officer – 21 to 35 years
- Assistant Engineer – 20 to 35 years
- Research Officer – Not more than 37 years
- Gujarat Engineering Service – 20 to 35 years
- Other posts – Not more than 40 years
- Selected candidates as agriculture officer will get pay of Rs.39,900- 1,26,600/-, Assistant & Research Officer of Rs.44900- 142400/-, Assistant Professor & for jobs in Specialist service Rs. 15600-39100/-, For Gujarat Engineering Service Class I posts will be between Rs.67,700-2,08,700/- and for Class II jobs Rs.53,100 – 1,67,800/-
- To know in detail refer the official notification.
- Candidates selection will be done through written examination, physical standard test and interview session.
GPSC Recruitment Application Process
Mode of applying for GPSC Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. Last Date to apply is 18th April 2019.
Application fee to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2019 is Rs.100/-
Official Notification: https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/dashboard?stage=Advertisement
Official Website: https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/