WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Government of Karnataka, Department of Women and Child Development (WCD) invites online applications for recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Helper in Ballari, Mandya, Vjayapura and Raichur districts. The last date for submission of online applications is 18th March, 30th March, 3rd and 4th April 2021.
Government of Karnataka Recruitment of Anganwadi Worker / Helper 2021
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Anganwadi Worker / Helper||350+|
- District wise Vacancies:
- Ballari – 170
- Mandya – 159
- Vijayapura – Various
- Raichur – Various
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation as per Govt. of Karnataka state rules.
- Pay Scale: Not Mentioned.
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum 8th standard / 10th class (Matric) Pass from a recognized board.
- Selection Process: Not Mentioned.
- Application Fee: Not Mentioned.
- How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through Karantaka Anganwadi Recruitment Portal @ anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
The last date for registration of online application is
- Ballari – 05/04/2021
- Mandya – 30/03/2021
- Vijayapura – 03/04/2021
- Raichur – 18/03/2021