Punjab State Power Corporation Limited, PSPCL, Patiala invites online applications from Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of 2632 Assistant Lineman, Revenue Accountant & Clerk, Junior Engineer Electrical, Assistant Sub Station Attendant on probation period basis Other details are given below.
Last Date: 20, June 2021.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Assistant Lineman
No of Posts: 1700
- Matriculation or equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Lineman Trade.
- The Candidates who Possess higher education i.e. Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualification i.e. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
Name of Posts: Assistant Sub Station Attendant
No of Posts: 290
Qualification: Full Time regular course in ITI/ Electrical/ Electrician/ Wireman with minimum 60% Marks and 02 Years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL. OR
Full time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% Marks. OR
Full Time Regular Diploma in Electronics and Communication with 60% Marks OR
Full Time Regular Diploma in Instrumentation and Process Control with 60% Marks.
Name of Posts: Clerk
No of Posts: 549
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution. and
- Possesses at least one hundred and Twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Govt. recognized Institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 Certified. OR
- Possesses a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses of Govt. of India.
Name of Posts: Revenue Accountant
No of Posts: 18
Qualification: Full time regular B.Com with minimum 60% marks or full time regular M.Com with minimum 50% Marks or CA inter or ICWAI inter.
Name of Posts: Junior Engineer Electrical
No of Posts: 75
Qualification: Full time regular 3/4 Years Diploma in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an Institute recognized by State/ Central govt. with minimum 60% Marks. OR
B.E/ B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a Minimum 50% Marks.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may apply online applications on official website of PSPCL i.e. http://www.pspcl.in.