Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab & Haryana (SSSC) Chandigarh on behalf of the District ans Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of 225 Stenographer Grade III, other details are given below:
Last Date: 07, September 2021
Name of Posts: Stenographer Grade III
No of Posts: 225
Age Limit: 18 Years to 37 Years.
Salary: The salary, pay and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed as per the
latest rules and instructions adopted by the Government of Punjab and adopted for the
Subordinate Courts of Punjab from time to time.
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language. Candidates who have not passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language at matriculation level can apply however, they would be required to pass the same within the probation period, if selected, failing which their appointment shall stand cancelled.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates will also have to qualify a Computer Proficiency Test.
The Hon‟ble Central Recruitment Committee reserves the right to decide the permissible percentage of mistakes in the transcription of English Shorthand Test and permissible marks required to qualify the Spreadsheet exam depending upon the number of vacancies and number of candidates available.
General Category: Rs. 750/-
SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab.: Rs.200/-
PHC of Punjab : Rs. 375/-
Dependents of Ex-servicemen of the State of Punjab: As per their Original Category.
How to Apply:
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- Open registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Stenographer Grade-III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab).
- Click on Online Registration for New User
- Fill the registration form with all the required details.
- Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter, the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- After completion of Registration Step 1, applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.