Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab invites Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of 212 Clerk IT, on regular basis, in different departments of Punjab Government, 212 Clerks IT Jobs, Punjab Govt Jobs 2021, 212 Jobs Clerk 2021. other details are given below:
Last Date: 15, November 2021.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Clerk I.T
No of Posts: 212
Pay Scale/Pay Matrix: as per 7th Central Pay Commission Rs. 19900/-
Age Limit: Between 18 to 37 Years.
(I) Should be B.Tech in Computer Science or or B.Sc. (Information Technology ) or Bachelor of Computer Application or a Graduate having Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from recognized university or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification in the relevant discipline; and
(II) Qualifies a test in Punjabi (In Unicode Compliant Font Raavi ) and English typing to be held by the Board or the appointing authority or the Department of Information Technology as the case may be, at a speed of thirty words per minute before his appointment (As specified in The Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994) and
(III) Qualifies a competitive test to be held by the recruiting authority; and
(IV) “ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਵਲ ਸੇਵਾਵਾਂ (General and Common Conditions of Service) ਰੂਲਜ਼, 1994 ਵਵੁੱਚ ਕੀਤੇ ਉਪਬੰਧ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਦਸਵੀਂ ਪੁੱਧਰ ਦੀ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਪਾਸ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੋਵੇ ।
General Category: Rs. 1000/-
SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab.: Rs.250/-
Ex-servicemen Self & Dependent : Rs. 200/-
Handicapped: Rs 500/-
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may apply online on official website of Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab, http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in on or before 15.11.2021.
Download Official Advertisement: Home Page (nltchd.info)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE
|Advt. No.||Post Name||Start Date||Last Date of Application Filling / Submission||Last Date for Fee Payment|
|17 / 2021||CLERK||23-Oct-2021||18-Nov-2021 5:00 PM||23-Nov-2021 5:00 PM|
|18 / 2021||CLERK – IT||23-Oct-2021||15-Nov-2021 5:00 PM||18-Nov-2021 5:00 PM|
|19 / 2021||CLERK – ACCOUNTS||23-Oct-2021||15-Nov-2021 5:00 PM||18-Nov-2021 5:00 PM|
- Candidates have to apply only online on web-site https://sssb.punjab.gov.in from 23rd October 2021. New Registration as well as form completion/submission shall be closed as per the dates mentioned in the above table.
- After getting the on-line Application Number, candidate should upload a scanned copy of passport size photo (not older than 3 months), signature in image format and 10th standard Punjabi certificate in single PDF format to complete the application form. Supported Image file formats are .jpg/ .png/.gif only. Image File size should be upto 100Kb only. Please note that applications without scanned photo, signature and other required documents will be considered incomplete and rejected.
- Candidates should note that Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth and category cannot be changed once entered in online application form.
- No correction or change is allowed after the form has been submitted. So, the candidate should fill his/her form carefully.
- On third day after submitting the application form, the candidate shall deposit fee by logging into the online application portal after 11:00 AM. Last date for deposit of fee is as per table given above.
- In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- After depositing fee, on next day the candidate can download and take print out of his/her application form by logging into portal. Candidates are advised to keep this form with them for future use and reference.
- Only on-line application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained. Any application sent physically to the Board shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are advised to visit https://sssb.punjab.gov.in website regularly for updates.
- If the fee is not paid due to any reason (technical or otherwise), the application shall not be considered.
- For any clarifications regarding the on-line filling of the form, the candidate can call on all working days from 10:00 AM to 4.00 PM. at SSSB Punjab Govt. help-line numbers 0172-2298083, 0172-2298000 Ext. 5106 and 5107. For any technical issues in online application, candidates can mail to [email protected]
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on-line application form, SSSB Punjab Govt. shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The Candidates applying for advertised posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for respective posts as per advertisement / corrigendum (if any). Their candidature at all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere submission of application form will not imply that candidate is eligible for advertised posts.
- Clerk, Clerk Accounts and Clerk I.T. are three different advertisements. Candidates who wants to apply for posts under three advertisements, have to fill separate form and also have to pay fee separately under each advertisement.